Old March 29th 05, 08:29 PM
Mitch_A

Your so called "Last resort" does not exist in the Liberal mind nor is it
part of the Liberal agenda.

Anyone with a modicum of common sense realizes the time of last resort was
upon us. Maybe you can turn a blind eye to the cancer of terrorism but 9-11
wasnt the only attack on the US by any stretch of anyone's imagination.

Bush 41 should have forced Saddam to show up for the surrender and arrested
him for crimes against humanity back in 91'. That was the FIRST mistake in
Iraq.

The Oil for Food scam perpetrated by our European allies was nearly a
declaration of War against the US and clearly showed who's side the greedy
Euro politicians are on.

The Euro media fans the flames against the US even though as time goes by
your naive argument looks more and more marginal at best. Even presented
with the OVERWHELMING evidence you refuse to give even the slightest benefit
of any doubt to GW or the good intentions of the US taxpayer.

Despite your blind hatred of GW he showed more GUTS than any politician
since Reagan (I bet you hated him too even though he saved Europe from
Communism). He knew the political risks involved in his choices to go to
Iraq and rid the world of this oppressive dictator once and for all. He knew
RIGHT vs WRONG and that along with a nudge towards Peace and Democracy and
Freedom will ring throughout the Middle East just as its happened in Europe
and South America.

You have the GALL to mention the Nazi's? Which BTW Europe as a whole
nurtured/fostered and was UNABLE to defend against. Who bailed you out of
that one? Remember the Cold War? Naw, too young and idealistic to remember
history..

I repeat for the LAST time.
The US has done more good in the world than ANY country in the HISTORY of
humanity. Just about ANY country you post to the internet from can almost
directly thank the US for its freedom. Thats saying something despite your
misgivings....

Mitch