Old June 5th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.tech,rec.autos.antique
Ad absurdum per aspera[_2_]

Default anyone have an old Trico catalog?

> Looking for some information on old Trico wiper blades, specifically
> those used on old Corvettes and Studebakers.

I have no answer to the question, but it reminds me about today's New
York Times...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/06/au...pagewanted=all
First time I saw an Avanti it looked like a mash-up of 70s design
ideas, both production and kit-car. Then I realized that it embodied
all those 70s ideas in 1962 and came away with a lot more respect...

(Whether I *like* it, I still don't know; my tastes run more toward
Brooks Stevens. But it was like not much else on the road then, and
quite influential.)

Next up: old Corvettes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/06/au...pagewanted=all

--Joe