Old May 30th 05, 02:58 AM
Tony

Again, if it is like others, There are two holes on the bottom of the curve of
the bumper (not on the very bottom) molded into the painted portion. They may
have plastic covers over them. Up inside the holes about a half inch are the bolts.

The bolts are though the front of the shock absorbers which absorb low speed
front end collision that the bumper is mounted on.