Old October 6th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

Default Just let them do it without saying a word or else.

On 2008-10-06, adventuremyk <adventuremyk> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the judges like to believe the cops even though they
> know they are purgering themsleves much of the time.

Look at where the judges' paychecks come from. Either the judge works
for the same government as the cop or the judge feeds off the same
incoming revenue stream as the cop. In either case the judge's interests
as he sees them are the same as the cop's.

> In many incidents, I *have* argued with a cop and walked away from it,
> generally with an apology. Having a solid foundation for the argument
> and being plainly in the right has made all the world of difference
> for me.

Yep. You have to know the law and right and wrong an order of magnitude
above the cop.