Old March 24th 07, 11:00 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,alt.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Default Which To Buy?

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 17:39:55 -0700, isquat wrote:

> On Mar 23, 3:43 pm, Hachiroku ハチ*ク > wrote:

>> > 02 Legacy with 92k miles to 03 Taurus with 95k miles. The former
>> > expired the engine at 166k

>> There's a maintenance schedule in the book. You were supposed to change
>> the timing belt at 120K.
>>

> My nightmare of a car had nothing to do with the timing belt. Did I
> mention timing belt anywhere? You think with $10k dumped into the car I
> would've tried to save pennies on the timing belt?

Well, most people who kill their Hondas do so by not changing the timing
belt when called for. I figured you probably ignored the belt and ruined
the engine.

But I now see you came up with a more ingenious way to kill what should
have been a bullet-proof car...