Old March 23rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Vlad Ciubotariu

Default '90 accord ecu code 43

Hi All,

I was getting a 43 code (fuel system) followed by a 1 (oxygen sensor).
My symptoms were a few random losses of power at small speeds and high
gas consumption, partly also attributable to the cold weather
conditions in Ontario.

My mechanic checked the fuel pressure (code 43) and found nothing
wrong. So we went and replaced the O2 sensor with an OEM one and the check
engine light is now gone. The car also `seems' to me to have better
acceleration and smaller rpms at high speeds.

vlad