Old June 25th 04, 06:08 PM
Roger Brown

JoeArmy99 wrote:

> Is it possible to use both a suspension and a body lift on a vehicle?..Say
> like a 1994 Jeep Cherokee..If one has a 2" suspension lift kits would it also
> be possible to add a 2" body lift?..I ask because I already have a complete 2"
> suspension lift kit I got for free (Used)..Would a 2" body lift kit require
> something additional with the suspension beyond what would be in the 2"
> suspension lift?..Thanks

Generally no problems mixing the two lifts. I run a body and suspension
lift on my Toyota, the combination works well. Since the body lift only
raises the body off the frame, there is usually no interaction with the
suspension lift, which raises the frame (and body) off of the axles:
http://www.4Crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...it.shtml#Lifts

--
Roger