Old November 17th 18, 12:17 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ed Pawlowski[_3_]

Default Do you know of any good iOS or Android freeware apps that performhome alignment measurements & conversions?

On 11/16/2018 3:16 PM, arlen michael holder wrote:
> Do you know of any good iOS or Android freeware apps that perform home
> alignment measurements & conversions?

When my home was built, the builder aligned the foundation with the
street. I never measured, but it does not appear to have changed in the
37 years I've been here. Never looked for an app to check it.