Old August 25th 13, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default "cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic
Actually, I presume that 50% should be the correct amount od Damper
for max Strength (60.0).
This would say that for Strength of 55.0 the correct Damper would be
55%, for 50.0 the correct Damper would be 60%, and so on.
Interestingly, once the Damper was locked at 75%, and once the max
Strength was 40.0 (IIRC). This matches with this formula.

No, this is wrong.
Now I have Logitech drivers at the default (except "Allow game to
adjust settings" is not checked), in-game sliders are both at 78%.