Old January 14th 11, 05:32 PM
mawarinternational mawarinternational is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattinsonrobert View Post
Hi Everyone..

I am pattinson and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.
Hi people, I am Furqan and its my first time here and I am glad that i join this forum i want to discuss about used cars and their market all over the world