Old November 9th 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
robgraham

Default No pressure on clutch pedal - can't change gear

> As it stands I'm going to have to get it towed to the garage as I can't
> drive it at the moment.

As a matter of fact, you CAN drive the car in this condition. I and probably
a million others have done it. You have to put the car into gear with the
engine stopped and then start it. After that you will be able to change from
gear to gear if you get the revs right. All this is not easy in traffic, but
not impossible. Saves the cost of a tow.

Rob Graham