Old September 28th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default Anyone know how to get a Steam refund before F1 2010 goes live

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:27 +0100 (BST), Andrew MacPherson wrote:

> In truth this is exactly what I was expecting. It's Codemasters FFS! And anyone
> with half a clue could easily read between the lines on those interviews where they
> were all spinning their code very cleverly to try and appeal to everyone.

That about sums up my expectations, too. CMR was a bit of fun, but
codies have yet to release anything remotely sim-like.

I might pick up 2010 once it hits the bargain bin, but only if I'm fishing
for "bottom of the barrel" ;-)

cheers Uwe