Old August 10th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default Next MX-5 Uncovered

"Bruno, Copenhagen - Denmark" > wrote in
message ...
> Grant Edwards wrote:
>> I'm glad to see they've stuck with their basic design philosphies:
>>

> Hmm, as I read it the drawing is not by Mazda but by Autocar so there is
> hope.
>
> My wish would be something like the NB with maybe a new interior, like the
> parking brake on the right and better plastic maybe some painted metal
> elements. And perhaps new headlights and idicator lights in the side
> mirrors.
>
> Kind regards
> Bruno

Good point, there were tons of bad guesses before the actual NC showed up. I
think the 06 production car was better than most of the guesses that came
out ahead. Took Mazda a couple years to totally screw it up with the clown
face.

Bruno, you crack me up, you don't ask for much in this new car.

Chris
99BBB