Old January 14th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Elle

Default Honda Civic 1999, P0135, Oxygen Sensor Change, D16Y7 --- The Story ....

"courseincivics" <courseincivics@jfdsjlsjz> wrote
> "Elle" > wrote
>> OEM Denso is available for around $70 total for your
>> Civic
>> at https://www.automedicsupply.com

> Do they only sell 02 sensors? Whenever I go to the site,
> I get redirected
> to a page that says oxygensensors.com, although it appears
> to be owned by
> automedicsupply.com.

The automedicsupply.com site has been this way ever since I
started using it a few years ago. I have always only been
able to locate oxygen sensors at this site. Googling shows
there's some evidence that, at least in the late 1990s, Auto
Medic Supply sold other things. There is a contact phone
number and email addy at the site, if you're looking for
other things. OTOH many other online sites sell OEM Honda
parts. See suggestions at
http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id9.html . In
addition, online sales by local dealers has really picked up
(with great prices for parts, for a change, by dealers). One
can often find one's local dealer has an online site, call
the parts department, and ask for the internet price.