Old October 13th 04, 01:52 AM
marx404

Hmm, wonder if some or one of the respondents are or were car salesmen? ;-)
Anyways, its more than one issue that brought me to this, thats just the tip
of the iceburg.
Lots too much to say and some I wont and perhaps shouldnt while I am still
there. I have always had employers that showed thier appreciation, and they
had already promised that they would help me, then didnt. Accountability. If
you promise me to do something, youd damn well better do it or lose my
respect. What my boss said was disgusting and appalling to hear, althouth
considering the source, true.

Well, on a brighter note, went to a regional meeting this week and met lots
of other Saturn ppl, and they are different. Some actually do live up to
"People First".
If I do decide to stay, then it will be me that makes the difference with my
customers.

marx404