Old December 18th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Mega-MFFY

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:46:13 -0500, "John Gaquin"
> wrote:

>"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
>>>
>>>How?

>> By backing the pickup truck up until the bumper was poking through the
>> side wall of the assholes' truck.

>Photo is not definitive, but it appears the p/u truck bumper may well be
>below the box wall of the truck.

You could very well be right. Consider my statement amended
accoredingly.

>And we still have not
>addressed how you would get your truck out of the parking spot after
>wreaking all this havoc.

Hopefully bashing in the side of his van would give me just enough
clearance to escape. Of course, I would make a careful assessment of
the situation beforehand; if, as you suiggest, the bumper of my truck
was too low, or I needed more than a few inches of clearance to
escape, I would not have made the attempt.

But this is all moot to begin with, as I would never drive any of my
vehicles to this particular parking lot. I walk to this food court
from my office almost every day, and I see this kind of stuff
happening every single time I go there. The place is very poorly
designed; not only are there too few spaces in front, but there are
two fast food joints with drive-through lanes that one enters from the
same parking lot. You can imagine the chaos.

Bottom line, if I had to drive somewhere to have lunch, it would NOT
be this food court.

>Similarly destroy the car parked opposite you, and
>drive out over the smoldering wreckage?

Absolutely not - I would never cause damage to innocent drivers'
vehicles. That would be unconscionable.

>That would fall pretty much in line
>with your attitudes displayed here -- the ultimate MFFY.

Huh? You think *I* am a MFFY? How can you possibly justify such a
statement?