Old July 13th 05, 11:23 PM

Rattus The RAT > wrote:
> do they play mp3's?

My 2003? No. No MP3, No WAV, just audio.

There is an empty connector on the back of my 2003 Civic single-CD.
This is intended for a cassette or CD changer, but the P.I.E adapter plugs
in there. My MP3 player appears as a CD changer that's always on disc one
track one.

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/piehon98aux.html
PIE HON98-AUX Auxiliary Input Converter

--