Old August 12th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Default How long will iRacing survive as subscription service?

You really do not want to pay per month. The first month to try it out?
Sure. But after that if you decide you are going to do it, DO IT!

Buy the full year. It drops the price down to $13 a month ($156 for the
year) AND:

1. You get $60 iRacing credit to spend as you wish for future purchases
(cars, tracks or if anything is left over, your next subscription year if
you wish).

2. Don't forget, there are discounts for buying things in groups. I
believe 6 items (cars or tracks) net a 20% discount.

$13 a month is less than a single pizza, delivered. Think about it

Considering the investment JH & Co have put into this, it is not really that
expensive. Frankly, I was sure it was going to cost twice this much.

-Larry