Old February 29th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4
Mack Fan

Default 4X4 OFF Raod???

I DONO? but as the Onwer of a Bigger 4X4 [Work Vehicle] I have
allways Wondered?? Why? w/ the Cost of 4X4 vehicles & their Maintanace
Why? would any One! Abuse One? by just Driving It in Rough [MUD--ECT
just to See? if It will Do It? seems kinda Foolish to Me? as to ME?
thats just Beating a Vehicle to DEATH & Un-Necessary! Especially in MUD
where Seals--Barrings--Brakes --U-joints Ect get Destroyed before
their TIME I Do Work mine--but--I Don*t Abuse it just
for FUN? I*M a Heavy Equipment Mechanic & I have to GO where the
Construction Equipment Is! & Back Again--Mine is a Service 4X4 Loaded
& w/ it showing over 200,000 Miles & still Running like a TOP! I
personally Don*t Work on TOYS that their Owners Abuse just to see? If
they will Do what ever? Deep MUD--Rocks--GO? where a Goat Goes!
NOPE to Me? thats just Plian Foolish! SORRY! but to ME TRUE!