Old May 18th 07, 11:15 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
pchotspot

Default all vibration/bumps from the front wheel to affecting the steeringwheel

I have a 2000 neon. The front end feels terrible. Every bump pothole
or crack in the road transfers to the steering wheel. If I hit a bump
while making a turn the car seems to side track. I changed 2-cv-
joints and 2-spindles, 4-shocks, and 4-brakes [along with all four
tires]. What else can or should I do to improve the ride. The car
was hit on the left front fender when I bought the car [that is also
fixed]