Old June 23rd 09, 10:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
kohlrabi_croce

Default Now that I got both motor mounts replaced, The clunking is stillthere

Hi all,

going back to this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/nrs987

I now have both the upper motor mount and the transmission (lower)
mount replaced.
It's still clunking. I read somewhere that maybe it could also be the
dome bolts.

I tried to find dome bolts, but could not find that kind of part.
Could it also be
called something else?

The problem could not be the bolts on the upper motor mount, because
that mount
did not come with any bolts, so the mechanic had to sue whatever bolts
the car
already had.

I had the upper motor mount replaced first, and it held for about 3
weeks, but
that was it.

So if anybody knows what else these dome bolts could be called, maybe
I can
buy them somewhere.

Thanks!