Old January 2nd 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Paul Jr

Default 1990 Honda Accord Idle fluctuation

I finally got around to trying to fix this again. I removed the 2
screws and sheet metal cover to check the Fast Idle Valve. I didn't
feel any suction or airflow and couldn't get the idle to settle down
by covering the valve seat. Thanks for your help Tegger, but I guess
the Fast Idle Valve is not the culprit. Does anyone else have any
other suggestions??

Mostco, the coolant is full.

TE Chea, your link no longer works. Is there a way to test if the
throttle angle sensor is bad?

Thanks,
Paul