Old April 27th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Karl Kingston

Default 2005 Honda Odyssey Door Lock Issue

My wife just mentioned this (and I have seen it happen before).

We usually lock the doors using the lock/unlock switches on the doors (and
the drivers side door button). This usually works well, and locks the van.

The problem we're noticing is that when using the lock/unlock (and
sometimes the keyfob), the ONLY door is the rear drivers sliding door.
Everything else doesn't seem to want to work.

When I took it to the dealer, the idiot service writer wouldn't even tell
me what the issue was and what they did to fix it.

If you push the door lock button down on the drivers door, it should lock
all the doors. Same thing if you used the lock/unlock switch.

The unlock function works fine.

I've pressed the lock on the keyfob after looking all the doors manually
and I get the honk and see the security system light blink on the dash.

Now, how do I fix this?