Old January 11th 21, 06:47 AM posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Whatever happened to Scott en Aztlan

On 01/10/2021 10:05 PM, >>>Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:20:09 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
>>...with the yellow Corvette?

> I see some old timers are still here. Still got the Caddy??

Crushed it in 2016. Replaced it with a Corolla.

It bothers me that people disappear suddenly without a trace. In the
Mozilla groups there was a frequent poster/dog breeder who stopped
posting and closed out his website.

Before the internet we would never have known these people.

--
Cheers, Bev
"It's important to never be arrogant. Especially if you're one