Old January 13th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Marc Gerges

Default Anyone having any problems with PRHT model?

tooloud > wrote:
> Marc Gerges wrote:
>> Most people that try this find that toys played with too much tend to
>> lose their attractiveness.

> <shrug> I don't think I'm one of those people. I find that I don't have
> enough time to enjoy my stuff as it is already.

Gave it some thought, and what I appreciate most is that I can choose
between cars about as far away from each other as they could be. So one
day I can enjoy the Mazda and the next one the Prius or the Citroën.
It's the mix that makes it :-)

>> I drive my toys to work, because I am lucky in having quite a nice
>> stretch of road to work. But if I have to do grocery shopping, bet
>> it's not the MX-5 that goes.

> You must have a lot of groceries to buy. I've never had a hard time finding
> enough room in the Miata for groceries for my family of three.

You've got to admit that the fact you're driving around with a family
bag of toilet paper rolls removes some of that 'cool sports car' cachet
;-)

> Welcome!

Thanks.

cu