Old March 2nd 05, 10:49 PM
Shag

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:02:06 -0600, John Willis
> wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:20:15 -0500, "Joey Tribiani" >
>scribbled this interesting note:
>

>>"tricky" > wrote in message
>>> I still thought that the time it takes to drain the oils would be
>>> negligable compared to the frequency of use . I was guessing he wouldnt
>>> use it more than a couple of times a month or so. Whats 15 minutes once
>>> or twice a month ! ?
>>>

>>depends on the person i guess....i personally don't have alot of time to
>>spare....whenit comes to the draining of the fluids, its not just time, its
>>storage, ect..do you try to re-use or go broke? if so, storage becomes a
>>problem too...not that it matters, shag will do what is best for him...he
>>just needed food for thought...
>>

>He wouldn't have this problem if he hadn't bought that house in an
>area with a HOA!:~(

heh heh
I'm more worried about having this stuff outside from idiot
neighborhood kids than from idiot neighborhood rules. And when the
weather is nice I plan on using "it" 4-5 days a week at least. :-)

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan