Old October 31st 04, 03:57 PM
Humble One

Steven L Umbach wrote:
> I would suggest you take advantage of the current incentives if not too
> late. I just got a very good deal on a 2004 EX V6 sedan. I originally was
> going to buy a LX V6 but just loved the EX V6. I was lucky to find one in
> the color I wanted. The other local dealers I checked with are all out of
> 2004's in west suburban Chicago.

Well, that's my problem. As far as I know, the incentive is over at the
end of the month. So, I may not be able to take advantage of it.

My question is: Does anyone know if the incentive will continue (or be
increased) through November?

In any case, thanks for the informative post and congrats on your EX
V6... what kind of deal did you get? More than a grand below invoice?

Thanks!

The Humble One