Old October 31st 04, 12:56 AM
Steven L Umbach

I would suggest you take advantage of the current incentives if not too
late. I just got a very good deal on a 2004 EX V6 sedan. I originally was
going to buy a LX V6 but just loved the EX V6. I was lucky to find one in
the color I wanted. The other local dealers I checked with are all out of
2004's in west suburban Chicago. I keep my cars for a while so it does not
matter to me that it is not a 2005 as there are very little changes in this
current generation. I found it easiest to email the local dealers as most if
not all will give internet quotes that I found very good pricing and will
let you know what is available. Good luck. --- Steve

. ..