Old October 19th 05, 02:02 AM
Arthur Russell

Default Vag-Com Software Help

You should be able to clear codes with the free version of Vag-Com (I
could). Also, for the record since you already have a hardware interface
you like, becoming completely registered and having full featured VagCom
(with support) is $100.

-Arthur
P.S. if you still can't get it to work, email me privately and I'll walk
you through it.