Old October 11th 05, 06:34 PM
Art M

> wrote in message
> Anybody use Vag-Com software often or at all? I bought a KKL USB for my
> '00 Audi A4 Quattro and I hooked it up and got some fault codes. The
> thing is it wouldn't let me reset the codes. Is there away to get around
> paying the couple hundred bucks? Appreciate it.

What software/version are you using?

I bought a KKL on ebay that was supposed to work with Ross-Tech v.311 or
v.409, but I it would work only with the earlier version. Haven't resolved
the issue with the seller yet, but so far he has been good about responding
to me and says he will either replace it or give me a refund.

I had no problem clearing the codes though even with the non-registered
software. You can't clear individual codes. You have to clear them all for a
particular module.

I think you need to give more details. If you are clearing them with the car
running they may be triggered again so it may only look like you haven't
cleared them.