Old June 13th 10, 08:47 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Zathras

Default Radio Code

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:08:45 +0100, "Dave Savage"
> wrote:

>In his defence, he doesn't share my enthusiasm for the
>internal combustion engine, and regards a motor car as an expensive lump of
>metal whose sole purpose is to transport him from A to B. Where did I go
>wrong ??!!

Like all parents, at the point of conception. After that, parents are
on a Roller Coaster they have little control over. It's a survival
exercise. Yes you can teach them some things they want to learn but
not 'sense'..

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather (sold)
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email must have the word 'Alfa' in the
subject line to get through auto-filtering)