Old October 27th 16, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Roger Blake[_2_]

Default Lights won't shut off in 1998 jeep cherokee!!!

On 2016-10-18, Renee > wrote:
> My mom has a 1998 Jeep Cherokee and after driving it the interior lights will
> not shut off. She has to unhook battery cables. The Mechanic wants to replace
> the body control module (after changing spark plugs and something else) but he
> can't find that part. Any ideas if this part is needed? Hate to take time
> tracking it down if she doesn't need it.

I don't think those old Cherokees have body control modules. It might
be a switch or relay shorting out.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org