Old February 25th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Son_Worshipper

Default odometer

On Feb 24, 2:19 am, (Alphonse Delgado) wrote:
> i have a 1994 SL1 with 92K miles. the odometer/trip odometer just
> stopped working. thank you in advance for all the help.

Go to http://www.odometergears.com. They have the gears you need. As
another poster noted, it's a fair amount of work - but the cost for
both gears is only about $50. It's usually just the small gear that
breaks, but due to the amount of work to get to the gears, I would
replace both. I have replaced the gears in 1 Saturn, 3 Volvos, and 1
Oldsmobile. The 1992 Saturn was the 2nd easiest to do. While you are
at it, you may want to replace any burned out lights in the cluster.
Having done so many of these, I would change out at least the cluster
illumination lights. The indicator lights tend not to burn out.

Terry