Old January 22nd 12, 01:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John C.

Default Shelby Durability Car: Place Your Guesses

" > wrote in message
> That's place your guesses, not your bids because I'm sure it will
> get
> rich.
>
> http://www.mustangheaven.com/2012/sp...lby/#more-9495
>
> When the gavel falls what do you think the price tag will be?
>
> Patrick

I didn't see this one roll up, but it brought a cool 300k. Not too
shabby, for a door-stop.

Did anyone catch the Shelby "barn find". All original, with the
exception of some freshening up of the mechanicals....350k. Yikes.

The one that floored me was the Camaro ZL1...410k! I used to restore
the 69's and passed on one of these about 15 years ago, for 25k. Just
shoot me!
--
John C.
'11 GT