Old January 18th 12, 06:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

Default Shelby Durability Car: Place Your Guesses

http://www.mustangheaven.com/2012/sp...lby/#more-9495

> When the gavel falls what do you think the price tag will be?

A car that cannot be titled and thus cannot be driven except when
trailered to a track... or on a private estate or farm. A car that may
have been beaten to hell in testing and is now mechanically worn to the
point of being a 10 or 15 year old car. A prototype that -might- be
worth something decades down the line. Shelby's autograph is on a ton
of cars now. Not exactly uncommon. Just because he drove it once or
twice really doesn't do much either. a 1/4 or less of retail price
would be a rational price. I doubt anyone will be bidding that
rationally however and it will likely go for 6 figures.