Old December 3rd 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
D E Willson

Default New Gotta-Have-It Green

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 08:44:47 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>I like the school-bus yellow, but this green... not so much.
>
>http://www.mustangheaven.com/2011/go...ied/#more-8732
>
>I applaud Ford for offering a different/new color, but this isn't what
>I had in mind. Ford only needs to look to Dodge and Chevy for
>inspiration. The Challenger's lite blue and copper, to name just two,
>look great, and Chevy has some nice blues and reds. Come on Ford,
>keep trying.
>
>Patrick

Maybe it's for the Fire Chief.

I recall some unmarked patrol cars in Syracuse NY that were green.
Kind of a washed out/faded pea soup green. With hub caps, whip
antennas and government plates. The NY Staties had some ungodly
combination as well in a two tone. Guess it was a NY thing.

Worked with some federal government cops who drove similar colored
vehicles. Bet they got a great deal on 'em.