Old November 4th 04, 07:07 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 05:33:16 GMT, Blah blah > wrote:

>> I honestly don't believe there could possibly be someone this stupid.
>> Kenneth should be removed from the gene pool and banished to the
>> Antarctic where he won't be a danger to others. Anybody that stupid is
>> not worth the air they breath.
>>

> Michael Korman is the poster. Kenneth Oelrich was just a guy stupid
>enough to correspond with a completely automotive ignorant s.o.b. (with
>strongly questionable mental facilities) that greatly abuses the word
>"fact". Hope Ken likes spam. Because Korman is the type stupid enough
>to post other peoples email addresses in full for spam bots. LOGIC,
>Facts, and Common Sense are completely foreign to this assclown. People
>like those 2 deserve to get burned at every turn in their life. They are
>far to stupid to be helped. The only form of transportation they can
>somewhat grasp is a shopping cart. Even then they would find time to
>bitch about a floppy caster... Thats why I'm thankful for my newsgroup
>filters.

LOL. OK, I'm relatively new here, I have basically mostly lurked when
I am about to buy/lease a new Saturn, I may have posted a couple times
in the past, but not much. I see I have picked up on one of the groups
trolls just by accident. Speaking of trolls I see that Scharf guy is
still around after 6+ years.

I might add that I have loved all my Saturns (I'm on my 3rd), and
have never had any serious problems with them or the dealer I bought
them from. I may end up being a rather boring poster :-)