Old November 4th 04, 05:33 AM
Blah blah

> I honestly don't believe there could possibly be someone this stupid.
> Kenneth should be removed from the gene pool and banished to the
> Antarctic where he won't be a danger to others. Anybody that stupid is
> not worth the air they breath.

Michael Korman is the poster. Kenneth Oelrich was just a guy stupid
enough to correspond with a completely automotive ignorant s.o.b. (with
strongly questionable mental facilities) that greatly abuses the word
"fact". Hope Ken likes spam. Because Korman is the type stupid enough
to post other peoples email addresses in full for spam bots. LOGIC,
Facts, and Common Sense are completely foreign to this assclown. People
like those 2 deserve to get burned at every turn in their life. They are
far to stupid to be helped. The only form of transportation they can
somewhat grasp is a shopping cart. Even then they would find time to
bitch about a floppy caster... Thats why I'm thankful for my newsgroup
filters.