Old November 3rd 04, 07:44 AM
Rev Turd Fredericks

On 03 Nov 2004 02:38:03 GMT, HRA (BANDIT2941)
wrote:

>>If you can't read and unstand the Saturn owners manual, you are
>>retarded and shouldn't be driving. You probably need a helmet to
>>prevent injury during your daily life because you tend to forget where
>>your head is positioned. You need warning labels on knives to be
>>reminded that they can potentially cut you. You are the reason we have
>>child safety lighters. You need a cork on your fork to prevent you
>>accidently putting your eye out.
>>

>He reminds me of the type of people like the idiot that sued mcdonald's because
>the coffee was hot and she got burned. Talk about fsckstick.....

Yeah, I was going to bring that up. I can't imagine all the warnings
that would be required on a car if people were really so many shades
of stupid that they had to be warned not to, for example, try to stop
the fan blade with their tongue or other bodily appendage. There would
be so many yellow stickers all over the car you wouldn't be able to
tell what color it is. Simply reading the owners manual should give
you a pretty good idea on how to care for your car and treat it
safely. One of the resons *I* bought a Saturn was because of the
friendly dealership, I'm sure if I had a question on how to treat/care
for my car they would tell me straight up what to do.