Old August 20th 05, 07:43 AM
Jeff Reid

>> Maybe I should start a class action lawsuit to get them to
>> stop this behavior ...

> I was ignoring this thread til that line popped into view.

I was being sarcastic here. Obviously a class action lawsuit
would require building a list of plaintiffs. Do you see anyone
posting here about wanting to join in?

I think it's wrong for RSC to attach warning avatars on forum
posts. If this behavior ever did result in legal action, it
would be the fault of the RSC moderators who chose to do this,
not the victims of their abuse, harassment, false accusations
and/or defamatory content.

> RSC contributing to the community

It's not RSC, but the people who post there that do the contributing.
When RSC went down before, a temporary one was created that served
the community just as well.