Old January 18th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Siskuwihane

Default Accord coupe - washer fluid container

On Jan 17, 11:49*am, "Pszemol" > wrote:
> For the second time I needed to refil washer fluid in
> my 2004 accord coupe. I got the 1 gallon jug from the
> store when the washer nozzles stopped delivering fluid.
> Poured the bottle but before the bottle was empty
> the container in the car was full and overflowing.
> 2-3 inches of the fluid left unused in the bottle.
>
> Is this what you get? Or my pump is not sucking all
> the fluid from the container?
>
> Why would you design a car with a washer fluid
> container just smaller than the widely available
> container the fluid is sold in the stores?
>
> Would you consider it as a bad design?

The store where I get my ww fluid is now selling it in a "Super Value"
160 oz size which is 5 quarts. My wifes van holds a whole gallon but
now she has a quart leftover so I jump up and down and yell "In your
face Be-otch"! That leftover quart hurts like hell after it's been
hurled across the garage.