Old December 28th 05, 06:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GTR and Starforce

Another problem...

What if the company goes out of business and there's no longer an activation
server.

You now have a coaster instead of a CD/Game.

It's already happened once...

That's what scares me the most with "Product Activated" or "DRM" controlled
software. In one instant, millions of people can be left with useless
software/music.

And don't think the CEO of any such company will give one rats ass about you
if it happens.

-Larry