Old May 1st 05, 08:38 PM
Kidd Andersson

Shag wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:57:21 GMT, "Dan Smith" >
> wrote:
>

>>I haven't been on here for a while but I'm back. ("So what?", you say. )
>>
>>Anyone use Vehicle Project Planner software? I saw it mentioned in a book.
>>At $10 I thought it might be worth a try.
>>
>>What do you think?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dan

I spent $3.86 on a 5 subject spiral notebook, $1.92 on a marker and 5
minutes of my time to go to the store to get them. My notebook is my
project planner. I divided it into sections, then started making lists
pertaining to each section of what needed to be done, then prioritized.
I can keep track of everything the same as fancy software can. And
instead of $10 for the software, $4.95 S&H and 2-6 weeks for delivery, I
had my project plan started in 15 minutes for under $6.

But it's up to you. Software might be fun to play with but I don't see
how it can be any more useful than your own brain and hands.

K.