Old August 29th 09, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Max Magister

Default 1974_Holden_HJ_Statesman_(AU)_1.JPG Murphys Creek Car Show QLD, AU 281540 bytes

Could you elaborate a bit on that comment, Clocky? Are you saying that the
year, make and model of the cars Ron has posted are incorrect? Could you be
specific so I can correct my files. I'm also not familiar with Australian
models and have to rely of the expertise of others. In the past I've always
found Ron to be right on with his captions though so I'm curious what you
think went wrong this time.

max