Old September 24th 04, 02:48 PM
Juan

Default Civic Oil pressure light question

Hello,
I have 94 honda civic. The Oil pressure indicator light would
sporadically blink at times. I changed the oil to the recommended
weight 5w-30.
The light didn't show for a day or so and then it was blinking on and
off again.
I checked the level and it was normal. I drained a bit and added
"restore Engine Restorer & Lubricant".
Now the Oil pressure light is always on. Did I make a mistake in
adding that? When the car is idling it sounds fine . A bit more RPM
and there is a slight rattle. Is that bad bearing(s). I am afraid to
drive it now. Any thoughts as to what the problem is?
Thank you. John