Old November 19th 05, 06:32 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Multiple Electrical Woes After water ingress. A6 Avant 1.8T

I am not familiar with the A6 specifically but the A4s have several electronic
controllers under the floor mats and susceptible to corrosion when the floors
are flooded due to a clogged battery drain directing water to the interior floor.

Best to pull the carpets and dry any electrical components. Try using CRC tuner
cleaner from electronics shop to clean / dry and protect wiring.