Old December 30th 04, 12:02 AM
Dan C

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:51:07 -0500, bigdan4712 wrote:

> you want to explain to me how i am stupid? and ill gurantee you my dad
> knows a hell of alot more about cars then you could wish you could know.

OK, I'll explain to you why you are stupid. Because..... you come in here
saying "dodge's suck" with no real basis. You seem to have had ONE bad
experience with ONE Dodge. That doesn't make ALL Dodges suck. See? Do
you see now why you are stupid to say that? Also, you cannot possibly
"gurantee" that your dad knows more than me, because you absolutely do not
know how much I know. Get it?

> i think your just a die hard dodge fan, and you just absolutely LOVE to
> work on cars just like FORD people.

Nope, I'm just an average Dodge fan, I own 3 of them at the moment, and
love all 3. Haven't had one single problem with any of them. I've also
owned two others that I have sold (in perfect running condition). I don't
really like to work on cars, although I do occasionally.

> i don't see how i am a moron because it isnt my fault that the car was a
> POS. how could you say i am a moron, when i took good care of the

If it was a POS, why did you buy it? That makes you a moron. See?

> i can pull up a whole list of people i know that has more problems than
> they can count on the fingers with their dodges.

And I can produce a (probably larger) list of people I know that don't
have problems with their Dodges. What does that prove?

> im sorry you feel that way about me, but i just proved you wrong.

You did? You *proved* it? How?

> only way that i would be a moron is because i bought a dodge.

OK, so you do admit to being a moron, then. I mean, you bought a Dodge,
so according to YOU, you must be a moron. Is that right?

Linux Registered User #327951