Old June 26th 14, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dave[_70_]

Default Value of 35th Anniversary Mustang GT

replying to Ashton Crusher , Dave wrote:
> demi wrote:
>
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 03:18:02 +0000, Dave
> Congrats on hanging onto yours. I have a 35th An Edition also. The
> more common coupe and auto in metallic silver. 57K, all original. Do
> you still have your "gift box" with the model car and stuff? I don't
> think they are old enough yet to have too much added premium for being
> the limited editions. I never see any of them on the road anymore.
> Used to see another one maybe once every two years but not lately.

Yes, I do have the gift box. However, and since I am not the original
owner, it is not complete. I have the 3 disc CD set, the CD case with the
embossed 35th Anniversary Logo on it and the key fob. I do not have
model car or the hard cover Mustang Chronicles book. I do have the
Mustang 1999 brochure, the 35th Anniversary floor mats (still wrapped
in plastic) and the entire window sticker (embossed) showing the price
of my car as $31,050.00. The decal that came with the gift box was
placed on the front of the gift box itself by the original owner.

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/mustang/v...-gt-86992-.htm