Old April 26th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

Default If I was Leno.

In article
" > wrote:

> If I was [Jay] Leno, I'd buy one of these land barges and update it
> with a modern 5.0, LS-series or Hemi and matching drive train. The
> look on someone face when they are blown into the weeds would be
> priceless.
>
> http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2...ffers-a-sevent
> ies-clash-of-automotive-titans-at-its-upcoming-spring-carlisle-sale/?refer=new
>
> Patrick

Wow, those were cars! Enough metal for 2 mustangs, with some left over
for a barbecue grill.
It would be interesting to see what one could do with not only an
engine/drive train update, but a suspension update too.

I gave a quick look and didn't find anyone thats tried this.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.