Old October 28th 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Lawrence Lugar

Default Thought about returning in a c5

you're right - that's why the Vette is dubbed america's sportscar, because
everything considered...it Is a great value for performance, good mpg, truck
space, relatively high on reliability.

but if you have change to spare, the 911 Turbo is ever soooo, sooo lovely.

by the way, the 911 Turbo get's an avg. of 20mpg (i believe) and It's very
reliable(german).
it's a sportscar, you don't need large backseats and truckspace anyways
(it's not a station wagon)

if you drive both for a week, in the street and track...i can almost
guarantee you although the Vette is great, the 911 (preferably the Turbo
model) will merge with your soul like no other car, or woman, can